Four Lanes End Garden Club is pleased to be able to offer two (2) scholarships in the amount of $3,000 each. Requirements are as follows:
1. Scholarships are available to any student in good academic standing who is from Bucks County, PA.
2. Applicants must major in Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Botany, Forestry, Agriculture,
Conservation, Plant Pathology, Environmental Science, or other related Earth Sciences.
3. Applications may be computer-generated.
4. The following materials must be submitted in one complete packet: Application form, personal letter,
two (2) letters of recommendation, and an official transcript.
5. Scholarships will be dispersed directly to the recipient's College or University - $1500 at the beginning of
the Fall and Spring semesters.
6. Applications are due no later than April 15th, 2024.
7. Send completed application to: Arpine Poggioli 11 Bayshore Drive, Newtown, PA 18940 .
8. Please direct questions to Arpine at 551-265-8348.